rameau

rameau's ramblings

The Complete Sherlock Holmes (The Heirloom Collection)
Bill & Martin Greenberg (eds.), Ian Fleming, Leslie Charteris, John D. MacDonald, W. Somerset Maugham, Peter O'Donnell, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Erle Stanley Gardner, John Jakes, Edward D. Hoch, Cornell Woolrich, William E. Barrett, Bruce Cassiday, Mic
Progress: 13 %
Koraani
Jaakko Hämeen-Anttila

Reading progress update: I've read 1 out of 375 pages.

The Return of Sherlock Holmes  -  Arthur Conan Doyle

"Let me say to that public which has shown some interest in those glimpses which I have occasionally given them of the thoughts and actions of a very rearkable man that they are not to blame me if I have not shared my knowledge with them, for I should have considered it my first duty to have done so had I not been barred by a positive prohibition from his own lips, which was only withdrawn upon the third of last month."

The Empty House

Translation: I would love nothing more than to tell the world in detail how much I love him, but Holmes has asked me not to. It took me this long to convince him to let me tell you all. Let's gossip. Signed: John Watson, MD.