rameau

rameau's ramblings

The Complete Sherlock Holmes (The Heirloom Collection)
Bill & Martin Greenberg (eds.), Ian Fleming, Leslie Charteris, John D. MacDonald, W. Somerset Maugham, Peter O'Donnell, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Erle Stanley Gardner, John Jakes, Edward D. Hoch, Cornell Woolrich, William E. Barrett, Bruce Cassiday, Mic
Progress: 13 %
Koraani
Jaakko Hämeen-Anttila

Kuoleman ikuistama (In Death, #3)

Kuoleman ikuistama - J.D. Robb It’s time for Eve’s old friend to become a suspect in a murder case and for Eve to prove her innocence. Once again, I guessed the murderer the moment [s]he appeared on the stage simply by extrapolating from the profiles of previous In Death murderers. I do hope the next mystery is a bit more challenging.Another entertaining instalment in the series but, again, nothing special. I appreciate the long plots and relationship developments between characters, but the treatment of Eve’s past trauma, although necessary reeked of exploitation to me. It could have been handled better. It looks like only six of the In Death novels have been translated into Finnish and unless something spectacular happens, I’ll finish with the series there.