rameau

rameau's ramblings

The Complete Sherlock Holmes (The Heirloom Collection)
Bill & Martin Greenberg (eds.), Ian Fleming, Leslie Charteris, John D. MacDonald, W. Somerset Maugham, Peter O'Donnell, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Erle Stanley Gardner, John Jakes, Edward D. Hoch, Cornell Woolrich, William E. Barrett, Bruce Cassiday, Mic
Progress: 13 %
Koraani
Jaakko Hämeen-Anttila

Kuoleman hurmio (In Death, #4)

Kuoleman hurmio  - J.D. Robb I finished reading this book a couple of hours ago and it’s already wiped from my memory. There was space travel and video games. Maybe. The culprit was my second guess. As for the mental fuckery that happened here, oh boy. I don’t know if it’s because of the format or by choice but, although Roberts has great ideas but she never fully explores them. Everything was wrapped a bit too easily and quickly because the author tried to keep the secret until the final pages. I’m hoping Roarke’s involuntary misstep comes back to haunt him just as I’m hoping that Roberts continues to explore Eve’s past instead of just reminding the reader that she’s been through a bad, bad thing. And Eve needs make her mind about nature versus nurture.