rameau

rameau's ramblings

The Complete Sherlock Holmes (The Heirloom Collection)
Bill & Martin Greenberg (eds.), Ian Fleming, Leslie Charteris, John D. MacDonald, W. Somerset Maugham, Peter O'Donnell, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Erle Stanley Gardner, John Jakes, Edward D. Hoch, Cornell Woolrich, William E. Barrett, Bruce Cassiday, Mic
Progress: 13 %
Koraani
Jaakko Hämeen-Anttila

Reading progress update: I've read 152 out of 291 pages.

Birds of America - Lorrie Moore

I'm having a rage conniption over What You Want to Do Fine. It was going so well—more like meh levels but on the better side of meh—with these stories of women and their families, friends, and the world around them, and the author had to go and introduce a story about two men into this collection. Never mind the "gay for you" trope or blatant ableism and ignorance of blindness. I did not sign up for men in my stories of pretentiousness of women by a woman author.

Men have been writing and publishing this crap for decades if not centuries; we don't need it from women too.